- Registered on: February 16, 2011
- Last connection: May 03, 2013
Reported issues: 0
May 03, 2013
- I find auto-sync slow. When I look at the logfiles I can see that every remote ssh-command takes a lot of time.
October 02, 2012
- Since a few weeks I don't get any mails from the forums. Nothing has changed since then.
I changed my e-mailadres t...
June 18, 2012
- 12:29 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: how to move zvol (iscsi volume) to a new volume?
- see manual of zfs
zfs send [-vR] [-[iI] snapshot] snapshot
June 17, 2012
- 11:47 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: how to move zvol (iscsi volume) to a new volume?
- I think the following should work
1) make a snapshot of the original zvol (snap1)
2) zfs send oldvol/zvol1@snap1...
June 05, 2012
- Did anyone test VSS with Nexenta?
I found one solution (in Danmark)
May 20, 2012
- 04:52 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: CIFS Share
- sharemgr did the trick. Thanks.
I did it a little different to have a read-only share
`sharemgr create -P ...
May 19, 2012
- 04:12 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: CIFS Share
- Very nice idea, but unfortunately I can't use this solution. The readonly share must be a view to a constantly changi...
May 17, 2012
- 12:53 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: CIFS Share
- For the read-only part of my question:
If you use the readonly attribute, you can't write to it whatsoever.
May 16, 2012
- I have 2 questions
1) it is possible to share the same directory with 2 different share-names (possible on Windows)?...
May 08, 2012
- When I have a fast and safe nexenta system (HA-cluster, mirrored ZIL, L2ARC, raid10, ...), but I want also a replicat...
Also available in: Atom