- Registered on: April 21, 2010
- Last connection: December 18, 2012
Reported issues: 0
December 18, 2012
- 09:25 am NexentaStor Project Beta: RE: New Public Beta: NexentaStor Community 4.0 milestone 20
- Any suggestions for running it in a VM? I can play with it today if I can spin it in vmware, but will have to wait u...
December 04, 2012
- 10:53 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: How to rename a ZVOL ?
- I do not believe that you can rename a zvol. You can change the description (human readable format) but I do not bel...
October 24, 2012
- 12:12 pm NexentaStor Project Performance discussions: RE: Sizing question - for ESX iSCSI
- Depending upon the activity on those VM's, it's going to be extremely oversized, with lots of caching doing the heavy...
October 10, 2012
- 09:34 am NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: Trying to design universal storage
- We've got a similar chipset board running Nexenta CE without any problem, and I believe that there are beta drivers o...
- 09:17 am NexentaStor Project Performance discussions: RE: performance adjustment.
- What is the working set size? I would bet that the ESXi host is doing some local caching and you're not actually mov...
September 18, 2012
- 06:36 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Installation Problem
- Have you tried unloading the ISO image? Sounds like VMware is not obeying the boot order. I've installed on ESXi 5....
September 17, 2012
- 07:55 am NexentaStor Project Newbies - Welcome: RE: Community Edition
- Last time I checked, community was iSCSI or NFS/CIFS only. I haven't installed it recently though to confirm.
- 07:51 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Low cost, fast and reliable ZIL device
- Very interesting thought process here. I think it would work well during production usage, but I have a feeling reco...
September 14, 2012
- 08:44 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: NAS timing out
- You may want to see if you have VAAI turned on. I seem to remember that there was some issues with VAAI and NexentaS...
September 11, 2012
- 08:09 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Areca 1882iX-24 not detected
- If it's not on the HSL, it's dicey. I don't see any Areca boards on the HSL, but that doesn't necessarily mean they ...
Also available in: Atom