- Registered on: May 03, 2010
- Last connection: June 02, 2010
Reported issues: 0
June 04, 2010
- 09:17 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Deleting files crashes the system and the OS
- I had a slightly similar issue with deleting a snapshot. I had to destroy the zpool & recreate it in order to free th...
May 27, 2010
- 05:06 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Unable to destroy a snapshot
the network issue was a cable problem so that's resolved
when I booted to a previous snapshot, my data ...
- I have a box with a ZFS volume with two file systems under it. At one point I made a snapshot of one of the filesyste...
May 20, 2010
- I'd like to have a simple script that can run which would create a share with a name given by the script, set it up f...
May 13, 2010
- I'm going to give Openfiler a chance. I LOVE ZFS, but the performance of NexentaStor is the pits and doesn't seem to ...
May 11, 2010
- 07:47 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: sawtooth like data transmission
- Thank you, Martin. That worked. The answer was to turn off tcp autotuning by running a cmd prompt as administrator & ...
May 10, 2010
- 10:37 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: sawtooth like data transmission
- I am experiencing the same problem from two different Windows 7 machines. Up to this point I have been connecting mos...
May 06, 2010
- I'm trying to setup replication between two servers on my local network and can't seem to figure it out. Currently I'...
May 04, 2010
- 09:53 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: SSD for OS & Cache
- Thank you, Lud. That's just what I needed.
I'm going to explain for those who might find this thread & need a litt...
May 03, 2010
- 11:48 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: SSD for OS & Cache
- I'd love to do that, but the client requires the SSD provided to be used for the OS.
I was thinking I might be ab...
Also available in: Atom