- Registered on: May 05, 2010
- Last connection: April 20, 2012
Reported issues: 2
April 20, 2012
- 11:27 am NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: Nexenta home server
Just curious, why did you pick 2 x raidz1 vdevs? Do you need 8 TB of storage? You'll get the best...
February 21, 2012
- 10:48 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: bnx interface configuration problems
- It's been a while since I looked at this issue, but we finally resolved it on our server by disabling C-States in BIO...
June 26, 2011
- 12:26 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Trying to upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5
- Same issue here as well. I just forged ahead and "Export"ed all the volumes on my storage server. Then I re-installed...
February 07, 2011
- 01:17 am NexentaStor Project Bug #139 (New): Disk Statistics
I have two instances of Nexenta CE 3.0.4: one running in a VM on vSphere and the other running on the bare met...
November 13, 2010
- 04:58 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: New community edition install (3.0.4-RC5): bge0 is up with ip 0.0.0.0
- The NexentaStor environment is documented in great detail in a number of documents available from:
November 01, 2010
- There are NaN values in the "Volumes Report" that is mailed by the Nexenta CE server to me. I'm running the latest ve...
October 13, 2010
- 09:01 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: VMware Tools
- This article descibes how to install VMware Tools - http://solori.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/in-the-lab-install-vmware-...
September 14, 2010
- 10:47 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Setup Appliance Upgrade gives error
- > Failed to synchronize with remote software repository: software repository is not accessible or not properly setup....
August 25, 2010
- 12:37 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Open VM Tools
> .. NexentaStor is using a lot CPU as a vSphere appliance
My Nexenta CE VM had 2 vCPUs and used a lot of ...
August 20, 2010
- 11:01 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: bnx interface configuration problems
- My evaluation environment for Nexenta CE is a Dell R710 with 4 bnx gbe ports. Ran into exactly the same problem as y...
Also available in: Atom