- Registered on: December 06, 2011
- Last connection: May 08, 2012
Reported issues: 0
May 08, 2012
- 08:40 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: installing postfix or other SMTP service for sending email from command line
- This has been a while so I don't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure this is unresolved.
December 08, 2011
- 06:56 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: remote shutdown over ssh
- I should have tried it. I assumed it would run the nmc shell. Thanks!
- 03:18 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: remote shutdown over ssh
- Than you. The trick is to do it from ssh without interaction. I tested:
setup appliance poweroff -y
- I have installed NUT UPS management software on a VM host (XenServer) to shut down the VMs and need to shut down the ...
- 10:44 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: NUT UPS and permissions
- From my googles it looks like there are bugs preventing this combination of NUT and UPS from working over USB. I am ...
December 07, 2011
- I have installed the nut package (as a plugin but since removed and installed with aptitude), but the UPS is not seen...
- I have a bash script that is called from NUT, the UPS daemon that needs to send email. I have googled but found outd...
Also available in: Atom